Image: Emma Clifton in response to The Carrier Bag of Fiction
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN – See below for details
Make it Work is a tool kit for developing your creative practice, from skill sharing workshops and how to guides, to podcast interviews with people and organisations working with their communities to build professional opportunities and collaborative networks.
This is the second part COMMUNAL – a programme of activity inspired by Ursula K. Le Guin’s The Carrier Bag Theory of Fiction and dedicated to examining ideas for a collective approach to the future. Make it Work is about committing time to listen and learn how to build sustainable creative networks for a more collaborative future; sharing knowledge and resources.
Presented in collaboration with Outside In, Make it Work will take place live online during the last week in August 2020 with a programme including:
- Artist-led online workshop exploring socially engaged practice
- Artist-led online disability training
- Artist-led online creative workshops
- Audio conversations and case studies exploring approaches to creating collaborative communities.
- Online seminar about how to sell your time as an artist
- Online Studio Visits
Full programme details will be published at end of July 2020. All events will be free to attend.