Make your own vegetable creep!
Led by Izzy Brooks
1.30 – 3.00pmBook Now
You’re invited to create the ghoulish Halloween creature of your dreams, name it and be part of a temporary display at Brighton CCA. We will also be taking a portrait of each creep for our online archive at brightoncca.art.
We will be running three 30 minute sessions for up to 6 participants. Please use the Book Now button above.
This is a free workshop, open to anyone, all materials will be provided but if there are vegetables you would like to bring please do. We will be using vegetables nearing the end of being edible.
Brighton CCA has ramp and step-free access throughout its public spaces. There is an accessible, not gendered toilet. During this making workshop you may make noise and take breaks. There will be two workshop facilitators on hand to talk through the activity, support your creation and answer any questions.
Entry to our exhibitions and events is free.
– All workshop area work surfaces and toilets will be disinfected regularly.
– We limit the number of participants at each session to allow for social distancing.
– We will ask those who attend to sanitise their hands on arrival, we provide sanitiser and disposable masks.
– Workshop leaders will have masks.
– Workshop attendants will be asked to wear disposable gloves (we will supply), a mask when not sitting down and we will keep households socially distanced.
– We will supply each participant with their own equipment where possible. When sharing is necessary, everyone will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands before touching shared items and wear gloves. We will also disinfect any shared tools.
– We will be entering all participants on our track and test system.
– We open doors and windows for ventilation, please bring an extra layer in case.
– We recommend you bring your own refreshments.